Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 1 Assignment - Getting to Know You... Getting to Know All About You!!

Go ahead and sing it. You know you want to! ;D

So here are the people I've found:

Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one). RodeoMom - Penelope of Flitwick - 23 years knitting


Someone who was born in the same month as you. KnottyKnitter - Lavender Diggory-Dolohov - September

Someone from a different country. Cayden - Caradoc Brocklehurst - United Kingdom

A new HSKS Family member. ynkchck2 - Nicky Lovely - 1st term

Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. Nelia - Wisteria Lovegood - Since HSKS 3

Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so! ronni-licious - Rowena Bladvak - 166 items stashed!!!

Someone who both knits and crochets. AnnKingstone - Emma Wigworthy - 35 yrs knitting - 25 yrs crochetting

Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Daisymum - Acromantula - Green!

Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Celticmommy - Siobhan Mooney - Halloween!!!

Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. Misslucy - Fleur Sweeting - Malabrigo!!!
 
Yea! Done! Now to update more on my Blog and Rave page. But it looks like work is getting busier so I might not be able to put it up until tomorrow. Well we have all week!

3 comments:

Lavender Diggory said...

Although I am a few hours early, let me be the first to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How do you plan on celebrating?

nmlehner said...

Yes indeed Happy Birthday and Yes I did end up singing the whole song just because I could, and my children cannot tell me to hush it just yet lol :) Have an awesome day!

Clara Clovenhoof said...

Hooray for Malabrigo. Oh how I love Malabrigo and Halloween. I can't wait to start decorating.