Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Checking Out!

Well I'm off camping for a week. Seriously I wish I had a tent like the one used in the series. That would be so fricken awesome! A whole flat, including pluming. Sweet.
Well we don't rough it that much when we go camping. We have pop-up tents that we've covered in canvas to make them look like they could be historical-esque. We bring rugs and beds that fold up with air mattresses. Many lanterns and shepherds hooks too. One of our friends even camps in a Yurt that she made herself. Also the place where we camp has bathrooms and shower trucks. So not too shabby.

I will be bringing my project for my spoilee to work on. But I don't know how much I'll be bringing it out to work on. The weather has been looking rather bleak with rain and thunderstorms. Hopefully it will clear up for the weekend.

So I'll be back to the internet in a week!

No comments: